The Judgement Tower
A defense tower of the city walls was built in 1310 as to protect the city from unwanted intruders. It was burned down several times and been repeatedly built over the years, which is also reflected in its appearance. It lost its Renaissance style post-World War II era, but somehow retained its appearance till today.
The Judgement Tower was named after the judgments made in the tower, while prosecuting witches and rituals of the time. Judgments were given to those recognized as witches, but death sentences were never carried out here.