Church of St. Aloysius
Church of St. Aloysius in Maribor is a baroque church built between 1767 and 1770. It is dedicated to St. Aloysius Gonzaga, erected by the Jesuit order. The church is the work of architect John Fuchs, who designed a small church with its own small square. It is created by the nearby college building and the resulting fence. The church does not have a bell tower, and the floor plan of the church, with its oval style is inspired by Baroque classicism.